Today our friend Sister Katie Palmrose (who made a $500 faith promise pledge for 2009!) sent a really exciting email to the HolyMailbox.
As college-aged students prepare to go back to university in August, many will encounter professors who are proponents of teaching evolution in a secular perspective. Largely popularized by Richard Dawkins and Neil DeGrasse Tyson, this version of evolution teachings goes beyond science and actively attempts to destroy the notion of God and faith. It is disastrous and sick.
If you are going to college next year, or a parent with a college aged kid, please print out this forward from Sister Palmrose. It is guaranteed to stump if the most dogged of those who wish to promote false teaching.
Students, give this test to your teachers. When they fail it, ask them why they are teaching this nonsense!
Teachers, give this test to your students if you really want them to know the truth about evolution!
1. Which evolved first, male or female?
2. How many millions of years elapsed between the first male and first female?
3. List at least 9 of the false assumptions made with radioactive dating methods.
4. Why hasn’t any extinct creature re-evolved after millions of years?
5. Which came first:
…the eye sockets,
…the eye muscles,
…the eye lashes,
…the tear ducts,
…the brain’s interpretation of light?
6. How many millions of years between each in question 5?
7. If we all evolved from a common ancestor, why can’t all the different species mate with one another and produce fertile offspring?
8. List any of the millions of creatures in just five stages of its evolution showing the progression of a new organ of any kind. When you have done this, you can collect the millions of dollars in rewards offered for proof of evolution!
9. Why is it that the very things that would prove Evolution (transitional forms) are still missing?
10. Explain why something as complex as human life could happen by chance, but something as simple as a coin must have a creator. (Show your math solution.)
11. Why aren’t any fossils or coal or oil being formed today?
12. List 50 vestigial or useless organs or appendages in the human body.
13. Why hasn’t anyone collected the millions of dollars in rewards for proof of evolution?
14. If life began hundreds of millions of years ago, why is the earth still under populated?
15. Why hasn’t evolution duplicated all species on all continents?