It’s hard to believe that only a few years ago homosexual intercourse was illegal in many states and just a generation ago, homosexual bars and other activities were actively discouraged by the authorities. Then came the Stonewall riots, the destruction of religious freedoms, televised male figure skating, “Pride” parades, Michael Jackson, the Clintons, Queer Eye for the Staight Guy, the internet, civil unions and so much more. And to think the “gay lifestylists” will find any excuse to celebrate this horrid history!
For those who still believe in God, it is difficult to live life without being in some way touched by this hyper sexualized frenzy of the gay agenda. On one extreme we have the Arab world’s disgust with our decadence resulting in 9/11, on the other there is the simple homemaker who can’t take her children to church because her neighbors might be lesbians or they don’t think it’s “politically correct”.
But the Bible does not mention anywhere that people are born gays, or idolaters, rapists, murderers, atheists, thieves, gangbangers and so on. We are responsible for our own actions, and when we are tempted the Lord always gives us a way to escape the temptation and choose what His path.
So one of the big questions for Christians today, besides abortion, is this: How can we protect ourselves from “Big Sodomy” in our daily lives?
1) Watch out for television! From Fox cartoons to soap operas, “alternative lifestyles” are on every channel. Overwatching can numb you to the genuine immorality of it all.
2) Schools: Danger, Danger! Most sexual educators, evolution pushers and pedophiles (isn’t that redudant!) work in the public schools and universities. Steer clear!
3) Abstinence won’t kill you, but sex might!
4) Music is a toe-tapping way for Satan to sneak into your soul. Sadly, popular music celebrates either effeminates or bare-chested men. Neither are good role models for boys.
5) Worker bee or moral crusader? With “hate speech” legislation, domestic partnership benefits and sensitivity training, the American workplace is a mindfield for those of faith. On your deathbed, will you really be okay knowing you spent you life enriching a company that promoted the homosexual agenda?
1) Vote your conscience! It’s important that Christians stuff their ballot boxes with religion, despite what the whole “separation of Church and State” nonsense. This nation was founded on faith! Morality comes before the federal law!
2) Keep a close eye on your children! Linda Harvey of Mission America, a pro-family group, is predicting a dark future for our schools: “Lesbian bride dolls. Fourth grade ‘gay’ clubs. A king and king at the high school prom. Dating tips for same-sex teens. Bathroom ogling — and sometimes quick encounters — in the middle school boys’ restroom.“
3) Fight gay “marriage” with you cold hard cash! Legalization of this perverse definition of God’s union will usher in an era of intolerance the likes of which have never been seen before. Every person and every religion that disagrees will be labeled as bigoted and openly discriminated against, fined, sued in the Supreme court and forced to legally accept the most outrageous behavoir of the very worst “leather queen.”
4) Be very careful when you click! Install tracking and parental watch software on all computers. Do not leave yourself alone with a computer but have your wife or husband doublecheck your browser history. Believe me, if you think you can trust yourself, you can’t.
The Apostle Paul once wrote about gays in Rome: They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless (v. 29-31, NIV).
Sound familiar, America?
This article was submitted by a follower of the ChristWire community, and therefore may be good or unfortunately contain vile atheistic, liberal propaganda.