• Fire In Houston Blamed on Inflatable Gorilla

    January 31, 2010 2:39 am 2 comments

    Share this Article

    Author:

    Abe

    God hates evolution. This time he proved this fact by burning down a building that had an inflatable gorilla on top.

    Houston firefighters responded to a fire call, where they say an out-of-control inflatable gorilla caused a rooftop blaze at a local shopping center.

    Gorilla monkeys are the universal symbol of evolution and scientists always wag these beasts in the face of God to upset him with their crazy theories.

    The store-owners have hopefully learned their lesson from this little display by God. This time he caused only minor fire damage, but next time may make the entire store explode with just a snap of his fingers.

    Source – KHOU-TV

    Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel through social media. .
    How does this post make you feel?
    • Excited
    • Fascinated
    • Amused
    • Shocked
    • Sad
    • Angry
    About The Author
    Abe If you don't like what you just read here you can just get out of my country. Now how about that smart-alack. Follow me on twitters. Poke me as your New Friend on Facebook!!

    Facebook Conversations