• Monday Is Tax Day: Obama Voters Encouraged to Pay Double.

    April 16, 2011 7:29 pm 37 comments
  • Share on Tumblr
  • Monday is tax day here in America. It’s the last day we have to pay our taxes for the 2010 calendar year. Hopefully, you all have it done. If not you can file an automatic 6-month extension by filling out Form 4868

    Bad Taxes

    Obama Voters Asked to Pay Their Fair Share.

    Supporters and voters for Barack Obama are being asked to make an extra donation to help cover the added expense of his healthcare plan. The recommended donation amount should be equal to your pre-credit tax (1040 line 44).

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    How do I make my Obama support payment to the U.S. government?
    Citizens who wish to make a general donation to the U.S. government may send contributions to a specific account called “Gifts to the United States.” This account was established in 1843 to accept gifts, such as bequests, from individuals wishing to express their patriotism to the United States. Money deposited into this account is for general use by the federal government and can be available for budget needs. These contributions are considered an unconditional gift to the government. Financial gifts can be made by check or money order payable to the United States Treasury and mailed to the address below.

    Gifts to the United States
    U.S. Department of the Treasury
    Credit Accounting Branch
    3700 East-West Highway, Room 622D
    Hyattsville, MD 20782

    When is my Obama support payment due?
    The sooner the better. However, the last date a payment should be remitted is May 1 2011 for the 2010 tax year.

    Why Should I pay?
    As a responsible voter you should be held accountable for your choices. You knew your vote would result in larger government, and that is not free.

    I was not of age during the last election but I have to file for the 2010 tax year. What do I do?
    You are not required to submit an Obama support payment. However, if you support or use his new programs you should remit a payment.

    I’m married and only my spouse voted for Obama.
    You should file taxes separately and submit only a support payment for your spouse.


    Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel through social media. .
    How does this post make you feel?
    • Excited
    • Fascinated
    • Amused
    • Shocked
    • Sad
    • Angry
    About The Author
    Senator August Weisz Retired Hydroelectric Engineer. Now spend my time helping others who won’t help themselves. http://christwire.org/august-weisz-biography MA

    Facebook Conversations