• Liberals Try to Sell Your Little Girls Crotchless Panties

    November 17, 2011 2:35 pm 4 comments

    Share this Article

    Author:

    Bryan Blake

    A liberal ran store called, Kids N Teen, has been caught selling crotch-less underwear to minors, a Denver television station reports..

    The manager Greeley Mall (a Republican) in Greeley, Colo., asked the store to remove its vile display and to stop attacking our children with sex.

    Erin French, a mother who lives in the area, said she noticed the devil whore sexy underwear during a family trip to the mall after Sunday mass, noticing the store because it is close to the children’s play area and next to the McDonald’s. She said much of the store’s clothing is clearly branded for young children and she was shocked to find the crotchless panties near “cuddly little backpacks and perky little princess dresses.” This is the same tactic that gay pedophiles use to rape children. They dangle a nice piecea of candy in front of them and right net to that candy is a big pile of stranger danger.

    The manager of the child sex clothing store, who would identify herself only as Jezebel, said about 25 percent of the store’s wares are aimed at teenagers and the other 75 percent is aimed towards sexying up teen girls like they see on Mtv.

    French was quoted saying:

    “There is one purpose for an item of that nature, and that is not something that we want to encourage for our young girls.”

    • 827620
    Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel through social media. .
    How does this post make you feel?
    • Excited
    • Fascinated
    • Amused
    • Shocked
    • Sad
    • Angry
    About The Author
    Bryan Blake Radio host and TV personality for Christwire

    Facebook Conversations